Work Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Preferred Qualification: M. Pharm, M Sc/M Tech in Food and Pharma
- Training group members, project & laboratory management. People management skill. In depth knowledge of formulation. Having good behavioural traits and person of integrity. Good English written & communication skill.
- Responsible for performing formulation and completing customer projects for key and strategic industry segments like emulsion, powder, gel, granules, suspension and other desired dosage forms. Work on proactive, reactive and new product developments.
- Good analytical skill.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner and ensures all technical and customer requirements are successfully met. Good coordination and prior information and approval to/ from HOD.
- Has ability to design formulation with appropriate knowledge of ingredients.
- Ensures compliance with regulations governing the specifications and use of colors.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the principles of formulation and colour measurement.
- In-depth understanding of food regulations and the principles thereof.
- Ensures that proper calibration and maintenance schedules are followed as specified in standard operating procedures not only for main instruments but also for instruments of common use such as weighing balances, pH meters, etc.
Job Category: designer
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Mumbai Pune