Become a Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
Introduction of C|HFI
EC-Council’s Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFI) is the only comprehensive ANSI accredited, lab-focused program on the market that gives organizations vendor-neutral training in digital forensics. C|HFI provides its attendees with a firm grasp of digital forensics, presenting a detailed and methodological approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis that also pivots around the Dark Web, IoT, and Cloud Forensics. The tools and techniques covered in this program will prepare the learner for conducting digital investigations using ground-breaking digital forensics technologies.
The program equips candidates with the necessary skills to proactively investigate complex security threats, allowing them to investigate, record, and report cybercrimes to prevent future attacks.
The course aligns with all the crucial forensic job roles across the globe.
It is an ANAB (ANSI) ISO/IEC 17024 accredited certification program, mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework and approved by the U.S. Department of Defense(DoD) 8140 / 8570.
Whats New in C|HFI?
CHFI v10 captures all the essentials of digital forensics analysis and evaluation required for the modern world — tested and approved by veterans and top practitioners in the cyber forensics industry. From identifying the footprints of a breach to collecting evidence for a prosecution, CHFI v10 handholds students through every step of the process with experiential learning. CHFI v10 is engineered by industry practitioners for professionals including those such as forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analyst, incident responders, information technology auditor, malware analyst, security consultant, chief security officers and aspirants alike.
CHFI Course Benefits
- Inclusion Of Critical Modules In Darkweb Forensic And IoT Forensics
- Significant Coverage Of Forensic Methodologies For Public Cloud Infrastructure, Including Amazon AWS And Microsoft Azure
- Massive Updates On All Modules In CHFI
- Inclusion Of Latest Forensic Tools Including Splunk, DNSQuerySniffer Etc
- Addition Of New Techniques Such As Defeating Anti-Forensic Technique, Windows ShellBags Including Analyzing LNK Files And Jump Lists
- Extensive Coverage Of Malware Forensics (Latest Malware Samples Such As Emotet And EternalBlue)
- Now More Than 50GB Of Crafted Evidence Files For Investigation Purposes
- More Than 50% Of New And Advanced Forensic Labs
- In-Depth Focus On Volatile And Non-Volatile Data Acquisition And Examination Process (RAM Forensics, Tor Forensics, Etc.
- Accepted And Trusted By Cybersecurity Practitioners Across Fortune 500 Globally.
An Exciting Career Awaits C|HFI
Time of Completion
4 Hours, 150 Questions, Multiple Choice Questions
20Lakhs+ in India
Making an informed decision is difficult, and that’s where EC-Council’s C|HFI brochure comes to your rescue. The Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFI) credential is the most trusted digital forensics certification that employers worldwide value, and for good reasons.The comprehensive curriculum in the course aligns with all the crucial forensic job roles across the globe. It covers a detailed and methodological approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis that also pivots around Dark Web, IoT, and Cloud Forensics.When you successfully achieve the C|HFI certification, you will be equipped with every skill you need to conduct digital investigations using ground-breaking technologies. This is only an overview of C|HFI and what you will learn.
For complete information, download the brochure now.